четверг, 24 октября 2013 г.

First Snow In The Woods

This day started like the best day ever. We woke up early in the morning and looked out of the window. Yay! It was snowing at night and the ground was covered with soft white virgin snow. I knew it wouldn't last long as the temperature was about -1 C, so I hurried to take my little one out to enjoy this beauty. "Let's go to the forest", - I said. "It's much more breathtaking there than in the town". And off we went.
We took along our bear Bjorn and a camera, so in the end of the walk we had many cute pics for our family album. Unfortunately, that long walk in the woods didn't encourage my son to take a nap in the afternoon and the evening was short and full of tantrums. He has decided no more naps but still really needs them. I do my best to wear him out, but sometimes even those long distances don't work. Anyway, morning was fantastic. Here is our "Gruffalo's Child Story". Enjoy!









Thanks for reading. 
Naatee.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий