вторник, 22 октября 2013 г.

Crispy Waffles

 Today I'm going to write about waffles.
I'm so lucky to have this old  waffle maker that my grandma bought me in 199.. Every time I happen to say 199.. i stop for a moment and think. That makes me feel I'm getting older. Those times seem to be ancient times now and we should start with the words "Once upon a time.." I think it was 1993. 
Well, my grandma gave me that cool waffle maker which makes thin and crispy waffles I enjoyed so much when I was very young. It still works well. My son found it when we were organising our  stuff and got so excited, that I had no choise but to show him how to use it. He made the batter himself and then sat beside me to whatch this magical process of making hot crispy oh-so-sweet fresh waffles.

The recipe is easy as can be.
Ingredients:
2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
4 large eggs
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup milk
Directions:
1. Whisk together flour and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together eggs, butter and milk in a medium bowl. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and whisk until smooth. 
2. Heat a waffle iron. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each mold, and cook until golden brown. Serve warm with jam, evaporated milk or honey. 
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day.
~Naatee~

P.S. 
This is a pic of my waffle maker manual. Isn't it cute?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий